Law Office of Christine Saverda Nielson, P.A. - Towson Divorce Attorney
Speak With An Attorney Today 443-377-3043
Menu Contact

November 2018 Archives

Can a custodial parent move out of state without consent?

If you are going through a divorce, you should not be surprised if you have a desire after it is finalized to make a fresh start to your life. In many cases, people will move to a new location or find a new job in another city. However, if you are a parent after a divorce, more specifically, the custodial parent, can you move out of state with a child? 

Every driver can help reduce distracted driving accidents

In Maryland, it is not uncommon to see another driver make a mistake, whether minor or major, due to some form of distraction. It should come as no surprise that distracted driving accidents account for far too many car accidents on the roads each year, but what can drivers do to reduce this risk?

What to consider when splitting assets

When getting a divorce, you are presented with the daunting task of splitting assets. There are many things to consider such as what was acquired during the marriage or what value some of the assets hold. Some values change while others are difficult to put a number on. Not everything can be simply split in half.

How Can We Help?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

email us for a response

Office Location

Office Location
600 Fairmount Avenue
Suite 105, Fairmount Green
Towson, MD 21286

Phone: 443-377-3043
Fax: 410-825-1007
Towson Law Office Map