Knowledgeable Family Law Guidance Tailored To Your Needs
Just as no two family disputes are identical, neither are the resolutions. The legal issues surrounding the breakdown of a relationship are unique to each person and his or her family.
At the Law Office of Christine Saverda Nielson, P.A., in Towson, Maryland, we understand this reality. Rather than shape our clients’ cases to fit a predetermined legal mold, we listen to their stories and counsel them according to their specific needs.
Our firm serves clients throughout the Baltimore area, including Pikesville. Contact us for help with any family law dispute by calling 443-377-3043.
Our Family Law Practice Based In Towson
We help our clients resolve family law matters, including:
- Divorce. We help clients to successfully complete divorces, resolving all issues including property division, child issues and alimony. Retain us, and we will walk you through the entire legal process.
- Property division. We assist divorcing clients in dividing marital assets fairly and equitably so they can move forward with their lives.
- Child custody and visitation. We represent divorcing spouses and parents in other situations in resolving child custody and visitation matters, including relocation petitions.
- Child support. We assist parents in obtaining child support payments that align with state formulas and accurately reflect the parents’ financial circumstances.
- Alimony (spousal support). We assist clients in obtaining, or in preventing, judgments for temporary or long-term alimony payments, following negotiations or trial.
- Domestic violence and restraining orders. We assist spouses, significant others and/or children who are being physically abused, or threatened with abuse, in obtaining restraining orders against their abusers. We also help clients in pursuing civil damages for domestic violence in civil lawsuits. We defend against false claims of abuse.
- Modifications of judgments. We assist clients in obtaining modifications to their post-divorce and other orders concerning asset division, child custody, child support and alimony. We also help them enforce terms that already exist.
Get Answers — Move Your Divorce Case Forward — Contact A Maryland Lawyer
If you are involved in a divorce or other family conflict, we can provide the guidance you need for an effective resolution. To schedule a consultation with an attorney, contact the Law Office of Christine Saverda Nielson, P.A., online or by calling 443-377-3043.